Android Wear support

Hi, I saw some threads in the forums a few years ago about supporting wearables...now that they are widely available, are there any plans to have Wear support for RaceChrono? Would be great to get minimal information flashed up on watch screen eg split time, lap time and delta whenever passing a marker. Would mean no need for phone to be mounted on the dash and could be kept securely in a pocket/glovebox.

Cheers,

Toby

Comments

• No immediate plans as of now. I have some designs how it would look, but development-wise I'm waiting for the 'killer' device that everybody seems to want. Currently the devices have been version v0.9 style products :)
  • Hi, what about Polar M600 ? I'm using one for all training activites during winter season break, it is equipped with GPS and heart rate monitor. I'd like to use RaceChrono during motocross trainings and races. Do You think it is possible to port RaceChrono ? If You are interesed we can discuss potential cooperation in this project.
    Best Regards
    Filip
  • edited January 2017
    We have wear app exclusively available to Tag Heuer Connected watch. It is a connected app, meaning the phone is needed in pocket for collecting data.