Sony xperia z5 (or sony xperia z1) and bluetooth GPS GNS2000

hi.

I have 2 phones with android RaceChrono Pro and an external GPS receiver GNS2000.
There are connectivity issues. GPS receiver is connected and paired. I have tried various options, but all the same on both phones:

1. select external GPS receiver.
Red message “not fixed to satellites”, the receiver is connected, the exchange rate of 4 kbit / s, the number of satellites 8-17, position and velocity are determined correctly, but does not record the route, the new session does not appear :-(

2. I turned off the internal GPS receiver. Them installed the program Bluetooth GPS provider. In the program settings have internal GPS.
Everything works, but the rate of exchange with the receiver 1 time per second. :-(

What can I do to speed with an external receiver exchange was 5-10 times per second?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Ok, must be something with the nmea parser. Uninstall the GPS Provider app for a moment. Enable RaceChrono > Settings > Expert Settings > Save device output. Record a session, make sure GPS sees the satellites (outside). Dig the file from phone storage /RaceChrono/session_date_time/device_output_x.nmea and send it to me at tracks(at)racechrono.com . I will try to fix ASAP.
  • Session not recorded. New folder not apear too.
  • Ah right right, it's deleted as there's no recorded GPS data. Try following: Set the external GPS as "RaceDAC" type, and add another GPS with type "Internal GPS". Record a session like that, and device_output_x.nmea file should appear to that session.
  • see mail from ak(at)bars-gps.ru