Overlay display

Hi,

I'm testing RaceChrono pro to see if I will purchase this version or not.
I'm using a GoPro hero 3 for the video and I linked a vidéo to a session. Everything goes well except when I export the video. The result is not as good as before I export the video.
For exemple :

As you can see there is some issues with the overlay.

Does anyone have this kind of issue ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Never seen that before! I need some information for trying to figure out what is wrong:

1) Which phone brand/model do you have?

2) Which Android OS version does it have?

3) Can you share me the raw video file for testing? Put it to Google Drive, DropBox or similar, and share the link to tracks(at)racechrono.com

4) I assume you have "hardware acceleration" checked in the export settings? Try to uncheck that. You'll probably end up with intact video. It's much slower though.

My first thought is that the phone has a broken OpenGL pixel format decoder...
  • thank you for your answer.

1) I use a wiko Birdy
    2) Android 4.4.2
    3) you can find the raw video on : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bym1kc9ciY1_SWY5R080OE9Ca3c
    4) Yes I do have "hardware acceleration" checked. If not I can't read the video on my phone. But I didn't try on my computer. Maybe I should ?
  • edited May 2016
    Try unchecking the "hardware acceleration". The video should work on your computer, I recommend VLC player. I'm thinking there is a bug in your phone's GPU APIs.