Adjusting sync (was: matching with GoPro)

edited June 2016 in RaceChrono for Android
Hello, I bought RacechronoPro (I know this software since it was for Nokia) and I'm satisfied and surprised for maturity of this software...but...
But the video (got with Hero 3+) seems to be not correctly matched with speed indicator. I think there is a gap at least of 1 second between video and speed (arrives later than video). What can I do to shift the matching, or anyway manage this delay?
The final video is great ... unfortunately this issue.
Second question, there is the opportunity to modify a little bit the position of instruments (like speed panel) to don't have it in the middle of the screen?
thanks , "keep pushing!"
Giank

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Hi, due to missing possibility for exact timing in GoPro's APIs, the timing is not always accurate. This is due to WiFi lag etc. But it should not be a big issue, as you can always manually adjust the the sync. Here I do the sync from scratch, but same principle applies when just adjusting the sync: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=480
  • ciao , thanks for your quick response.
    Actually I have the version 4.6.6 (for Android) and I don't find how to access to the unlock sync. I saw all the tutorial and the process is very clear and is what I suppose to do...finding the menu to operate the Sync.... Any other suggestion?
    Really thanks for support. Just a small step to perfection.. :)
  • probably I find it... let's see... I will keep you informed. thanks. ciao
  • done. Great! thanks a lot. ciao