Display of recorded data in addition to lap time on Lap Timer screen

Hello!

I use RaceChronoPro to provide in-car realtime lap data during Chumpcar endurance races. It stays on the blue-white best/previous/current timer screen all race, and would be a big help to have at least one variable location to add in data from the gauges page, such as GPS speed. There seems to be some unused space (or at least usable space) next to the green/red split indicator that could be used for some sort of data point. Or, maybe add an additional "row" that allows a data source and the original 4 rows shrink to match, or less important ones (best lap) shrink more than important ones (like split). I use the split all the time to gauge how well i executed a corner, but I rarely look at the best lap during the race.

pic showing our setup and that we are missing a speed indicator.
https://goo.gl/photos/NiVCQyvzx98Z8g967

P.S. over multiple races we have used your app with a Qstarz818xt gps in 5hz mode. The lap times almost always correspond to the hundredth of a second with the official transponder bolted to the car and used by the track for the official results. Its really quite impressive how accurate and reliable this budget setup has been, and the app has been great for cranking out fastest lap videos quickly.

Thank you for your hard work!

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Hi, I'm currently working on redesign of the timer screen, I will make sure there will be a space for interchangeable gauges as well as timer data. PS. I love the idea behind chumpcar! :D
  • Can't wait! thanks for the heads up!

** If you have a beta to test we'll be going to COTA on Aug 5-6th... Perfect test! ;)