Export audio

The session file on Android phone has good audio. When I export to Youtube or to my PC the audio is messed up and sounds like nothing but wind noise. Is this normal for all exports?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Audio should be unchanged. Make sure you're looking at same part of the video, to make sure the audio really is changed by this export process.

Which Android device and camera (internal or actioncam) are you using? Can you try unchecking the "hardware acceleration" setting on export settings, does the audio quality improve?

Also, can you upload the source video file to dropbox or google drive, and send the link to tracks(at)racechrono.com? I need it in unchanged form so I can try to export it on my own devices.
  • Tks for help. Unfortunately, already deleted files. But will try again next time I go to track. The good news is that I have video with GPS data overlaid to review for what I am doing well, and what I missed at various points on track. Will keep trying as I am new to RaceChrono. Glad they made something that works with Androids.

Right now I am using an LG K8 V. I did synch an external bluetooth 10Hz GPS that I haven't got to work with Race Chrono yet. Did with last phone and Harrys. Again, new to Race Chrono and this phone.

But tks for leaving some feedback and helping me out...

- Rob
  • By the way, I was using internal video from phone.
  • edited August 2016
    @robbiek1999, Ok, let's return to the audio issue if you run to it again. Just configure your Bluetooth GPS in the RaceChrono settings as "Bluetooth GPS", it should just work then.