Export a video with overlay

Have managed to e-mail .rcz file to myself, nothing else works when I try to export a clip with the overlay. using a galaxy s6. Am more than extremely annoyed with the time wasted having paid for the upgrade.. Great lap timer tho.
SO how can I convert the rcz file back to mp4/

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Well, cannot say what is the problem for sure, would need more detailed description. Exporting an overlaid video is pretty simple: Open your session, click the export button (arrow up icon on top right), select "Overlaid video" as application and select the lap you want to export. Make sure you have video available for the lap; the video files list should have a video for this lap.
  • edited August 2016
    The RCZ file does not include video files. If you want to export overlaid video on other device, than the one that recorded the video, you need to manually move the files (on memory card or through PC). Video files are too large to be included in the RCZ files.
  • So can I only export one lap? I tried exporting three laps and it didnt work.
  • edited August 2016
    You should be able to export as many laps as you like. But I need more information to help you:

1) Please describe how it does not work. The steps you did to export, and the results you got (error messages etc.)

2) Please describe the phone brand/model and Android version

3) Open your session, and click the big round "Videos" button on your session. You should see list of video files linked to your session. Do you have a file that is linked for same lap range you're trying to export?

-Antti