racechrono2avi blocked from Norton

hi
during the installation of racechrono2avi , Norton security program blocks it.
Should I turn off Norton and continue, or it will be a problem?
Thank you

Comments

• Rc2avi is not a product of RaceChrono, it was programmed by someone else, and has not been maintained for a long time. So no idea.
  • thank you for your quick response. Is there any other program you can suggest me like rc2avi? I have Racechrono pro with Qstar818 and Gopro+.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • Why not generate video with RaceChrono Pro? You can use the GoPro videos with it.
  • I 've tried it, but when I connect Gopro+ with Racechronopro , it's recognized as Gopro4 and I only have the choices of on/off .
  • You could set it as GoPro 2. Should work. That said you can copy over the video files, and link them to your session. After that you can do the exports!
  • First of all, thank you for your concern.
    Unfortunately, when I set GoPro+ as GoPro2 all I get is "unable to connect". The same happens even if I choose GoPro 3/3+. The connection is able only as GoPro4, but I can't get any access to video, only to camera's "on" or "off".
  • edited August 2016
    Ok, I guess it's not compatible then. You should be able to import the video files even afterward without using the remote control feature. Here's how to sync the videos with your session: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=480