Vidéo loop after star line on asus zx551ml

I have a bug on my asus zx551ml : the vidéo start record normally, an start looping after the star line passed...

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Hi. What do you exactly mean about looping? Can you explain it a bit more verbosely so I will understand exactly what is happening? Is the video somehow looping when it's played back?
  • Hi, i'm french but i will try to explain as I can.
    When I play the vidéo recorded, with racechrono or any other player, the video start normally, but then repeats the same images (the last two seconds after crossing the start line, I think) infinitely, while the sound is correct.
  • edited November 2016
    @tom_le_chat,

1) Are you playing back the raw video, or exported video (with overlays)?

2) If the problem is with the exported video, is the problem with raw video too? You can test playing back in analysis screen.

3) Does it always do this, or is it only a malfunction on the particular lap?
  • 1 : the raw vidéo
    2 : the problème is also present when playing back in analyses screen
    3 : it's ok on the first time, the malfunction start when I cross the start line for the first time, an then never stop on the session.
  • edited November 2016
    @tom_le_chat, ok. Does this happen for every recording? Can you make it happen again?

It's probably coincidence that it happened on start line, as RaceChrono does nothing for video recording when start line is passed. So you should be able to test this just by recording video at home.