I am developing a custom interface that emulates an OBD interface, and I'm trying to make racechrono work with it. (https://github.com/fpoussin/MotoLink
I've tested the said interface with a couple scantool softwares, it worked fine.
I've also tested the adapter (ELM327 via BT) on my car with racechrono and it worked fine as well.
So I know both my adapter and my interface are working.
When using the adapter on my interface I only get requests on PID 0 (which are answered) and the message "waiting for data..."
I never get the requests for the PIDs I selected. (TPS, etc)
I am wondering what kind of data racechrono is expecting.