FR-S/BRZ Oil Temperature PID

2»

Comments

• @aol @lefusu Supplement. Actually, this problem appeared in version 2.7.4, which I recorded video previous.
  • And I tried with another OBD device, the problem still there. But it is fine in Torque Pro and OBDLink App with both the two device.
  • edited August 2021
    @lefusu @duron600 I have a theory why this happens. Please enable "RaceChrono > Settings > Expert settings > Slow requests". This will make the OBD-II polling slower, but now the PID 0x2101 should work.

Please let me know if it helps?

If it does not, please generate a new debug session with the instructions on my previous post.

PS. Please remember to disable "RaceChrono > Settings > Expert settings > Slow requests" once this is officially fixed.
  • Hi, @aol . We have tried with "slow request" and the oil temperature is OK now. No more -40 shows up.
  • edited August 2021
    @duron600 As I suspected... Thank you for testing! I will fix the issue in the app soon.
  • Cool, looking forward to the new version.
  • edited October 2021
    The issue with the multi-frame responses will be fixed in v7.4.0. Please join the Android beta group to get it early (instructions in the FAQ).