Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Export to GPX

edited May 2014 in RaceChrono for Android
Hello,
does anybody know, how export route to gpx format please? It was possible in symbian version, but now I can export only in csv and so on (vbo, rcz, ...).

Or does anybody know any site, where can I view my route on map? I spent whole day how to convert csv to gpx or view csv on map. I have installed a tried many applications and sites but I have failed. I am really helpless.

RaceChrono is wonderful but I donť understand why isn´t now possible to export track to gpx. Because in later version it was possible.

And I wish please don´t leave current functions which RaceChrono has.

Thank you much in advance.

Comments

• aolaol
    edited May 2014
    Hi Paja, the Android version is full rewrite from the Symbian version, so that's why it has some features missing, but also has other new features. I have put KML and GPX exports to my TODO list.
  • Hi Aol, I know it takes much time to do it, but I would like to ask you when it is real to await it? I used to view graph speed-distance/time or alttitude/distance-time this page: utrack.crempa.net/index_en.php . But it accepts only GPX format and I am really sad that now I can´t use it because android version doesn´t support gpx file. Does anybody know how to convert csv or vbo file to gpx? I spent many days how to make it but without any success. Or does anybody know how to view csv or vbo file in any other application? I would like to see graph speed-distance/time. Thank you in advance.
  • Try exporting to a file using the RaceChrono v1.45 (NMEA) format then convert to a gpx file using GPSBabel (or one of it's online equivalents).
  • I have tried GPSBabel and other CSV to XML conversion tools, but I can't seem to make a valid .GPX file from RaceChrono exports (i.e. .csv, .nmea, ...) to work with Garmin's VIRB Edit application. Any chance we can get a direct export to .gpx for Garmin VIRB Edit support? Thank you in advance!