SD card corrupted - where to restore session data to?

edited February 2017 in RaceChrono for Android
Hi all, I've been using this with great success and had no issues...till now. And it's not a fault of the software.
My phone (HTC One M8) has had a SanDisk SD installed and configured as internal storage.

RaceChrono was using this location to store it's data and all was well until the card became corrupted and unrecoverable. I had the foresight to save the data files from the session (well at least I hope they are) and I'd like to know what location they need to go back in. I also need to deposit the original video back into it's correct location so that I can through the export process again.

The data I saved is this:
http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k438/flashp/racechrono_zpsrzvdzxvg.jpg

I've got another card installed only this time I'm going to leave it as removable storage rather than internal storage. Racechono is currently installed on the SD card.
I've had a go at this and not been successful in fully recovering my session so that I can see all my lap data.

I'm quite disappointed since I just had my best trackday at Goodwood and achieved some good times. This data was going to be my learning tool for development.

I realise that this may be a basic problem but I'm at a loss and would really like to have this available, any help would be appreciated :-).

Thanks in advance!

Ashley.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Looks like you have files for one session. Place those in following folder on internal storage:
    RaceChrono: /Android/data/com.racechrono.app/files/sessions/session_my_recovered_session/
    RaceChrono Pro: /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro/files/sessions/session_my_recovered_session/

The last part of the path can be anything as long as it starts with "session_". The other parts of the path should be already existing after running RaceChrono at least once.

More about files and backing up: http://www.racechrono.com/forum/#/discussion/1113