RC PRO - OBDII and Toyota Vitz Rs 2001 (1NZ-FE)

Good afternoon. Long time use RaceChrono Pro and then decided to splash out EML327 v1.4 Orinigal. Other programs see EML327 fine, but I can not and RC tie in place. tell me what to do ? Change the protocol , it did not help unfortunately. Thank you.

Comments

• When you say "see" is the problem with configuring the device? Go to RaceChrono > Settings > Device #2, change type to "Bluetooth OBD-II" and then select device. Your device should appear on that list after a while.
  • Yes, everything is there as it should . but detection not see obd II and tried to disable GPG.
  • edited August 2016
    Detection? The device does not appear on the list for selection? Or something else? Can you describe the problem bit further, maybe screenshot.

• The device all to see . When you click the Start GPS is OBDII then quickly turns red and try again to connect . or how can the other way to test the OBDII?

• Now try to ISO 14230-4 KWP protocol ( 5 baud init, 10.4 Bbaud)
  • The protocol does not affect the Bluetooth connection. Set that as "Automatic" for now. Make sure you close any other app using the OBD-II adapter, before starting RaceChrono session. If that does not help, try to enable "Bluetooth fix" from expert settings.

• program except RC , not what is not open 100 % . After work, I will try to include Bluetooth fix we hope that will help .
  • Actually, even before trying the "Bluetooth fix" setting, try to _unpair_ the device from Android's Bluetooth settings.

• Here for more accurate as possible? Yesterday tried everything on video and did not appear in the RPM setting is bird .
  • Hi, I have trouble understanding, please write in your original language ;)
  • Хорошо) поставил отметку на Fix . Вроде бы соединился OBD II и всем поставил RPM, записываю видео но кроме времени скорости и карты нет. а оборотов так и нет. есть какая нибудь инструкция где можно посмотреть как поставить обороты двигателя?
  • edited August 2016
    OK, if what I understand you're now connected to the OBD-II, but you do not have all the channels you want? When you start your session there is the red/green button on bottom left of your screen. Press that and a page with all devices and gauges will appear. Next to OBD-II device there is "Fast channels" button. Press that and select your channels. It should have all the channels selectable that are supported by your car.
  • Хорошо, сегодня обязательно попробую и напишу.
  • Привет!
    Сегодня в пробке попробовал как вы и написали. Не помогло к сожалению.

Настройки:

4 (подключение OBDII только через протокол ISO14230-4 KWP ( 5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud )

• Hi, are you sure the protocol is correct? Bluetooth connection seems to work now, but not the OBD-II connection to the ECU.

Can you send me the logs?

1) Turn on the "RaceChrono > Settings > Expert settings > Save device output" setting

2) Record a new session with the OBD-II reader configured, and send me the output file from phone's storage:
    - RaceChrono: /Android/data/com.racechrono.app/files/sessions/session_(date)_(time)/device_(id)_output.obd
    - RaceChrono Pro: /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro/files/sessions/session_(date)_(time)/device_(id)_output.obd
  • Хорошо, можно Ваш E-mail что бы отправить файлы?
  • tracks(at)racechrono.com
  • привет! можно по точнее или ссылку
  • можно Ваш e-mail. не могу найти *.obd
  • Отправил файлы на privacy@racechrono.com тема: RC PRO - OBDII and Toyota Vitz Rs 2001 (1NZ-FE)
  • Как понимаю, мне не помогут с моей проблемой и надо будет возвращать деньги за программу?
  • edited September 2016
    Sorry about the delay checking the log files! Being very busy lately.

ELM327 v1.4

> ATE0
    OK

> OK

> SEARCHING...
    UNABLE TO CONNECT

> SEARCHING...
    UNABLE TO CONNECT

> SEARCHING...
    UNABLE TO CONNECT

> SEARCHING...
    UNABLE TO CONNECT

> SEARCHING...
    UNABLE TO CONNECT

Wrong protocol is selected, the OBD-II adapter cannot connect with the selected protocol. Try set it to 0 - Automatic first. Then try from
    1,2,3... Notice you have to wait some time for it to connect.
  • ELM327 v1.4 - переехал автомобиль. )))) купил ELM327 v1.5. пробовал на протоколе 0- automatic так и не заработало потом по пробовал на 4 - ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud) но тоже не помогло. Вам отправлял с обоих протоколов.
  • edited September 2016
    I see OBD logs only with two sessions (14.9.), both are reporting to be ELM327 v1.4 (in reality not ELM327 but a Chinese knock-off?). The other two sessions (13.9.) do not have logging turned on.

I think both setting 0 and 4 are wrong. It must be something else. It's same "UNABLE TO CONNECT" with both of the sessions.
  • hello, I have a white adapter ELM OBD2 from China. My car is toyota vitz 2003 . Your programm doesn't connect with ECU on my car. When I used the diagnistic program Torque, i wrote initialization string: atsp4\natiia13\natib96\natsh8113f1\natsw00\natat2 . In which way can I connect your programm witm my ECU
  • edited February 2017
    Hi, sorry I've forgot to reply the casper's message. Probably the same initialisation string would be needed in RaceChrono too. Right now there's no way to enter that string, but I will be working on the OBD-II during the spring / early summer, so I could add that too.
  • привет! так к сожалению OBD II и RaceChroha не заработала. Хотел спрошить, которую строчку отправлял "atsp4\natiia13\natib96\natsh8113f1\natsw00\natat2", не получилось добавить?
  • Unfortunately I had to do some unexpected additional work during the spring with the new iOS version, so I had to cancel the planned feature release, due to lack of time. I'll try to have the configurable initialisation, and other OBD-II improvements done during this winter.