Choose Audio Track on Export

It'd be great if the export page had an option to choose which audio track to use for the exported video. (This assumes you are using the PIP feature, and therefore have multiple audio tracks present).

I saw this in the general discussion, but wanted to put it here to be "officially" an FR. In my use case, the main video is on the motorcycle pointing forward, and the PIP is pointing backward. The rear facing camera has much less wind noise, and therefore would be my preferred audio source.

Keep up the good work, I absolutely LOVE this app! Even better that I no longer have to deal with the terrible GoPro desktop apps.

Device: Google Pixel
App: RaceChrono Pro

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Hi, I'm glad you like the app! Yes, it's still a good idea, I will investigate it next time when I spend time with the video export.
  • Yes please, this feature is the think I look forward the most in this app. Everything else is perfect.
    The problem is that the new Gopros (5 and 6) have very expensive and buggy mic adapters. Only the Gopro original works and it is 50 USD!.

So a lot of people are using hero 3/4 to record one angle and the audio, and a newer hero 5/6 to record another angle.

With this feature we would be able to export the video with the hero5/6 being the main video, but using the audio from PIP instead.
  • I'd also love to be able to select the audio channel manually :+1: