There’s no way to move the sessions in batch currently, but you can do it one-by-one.
- Open the session on your other device, and press the share button. This will create a .RCZ session file that contains the session data.
- Move the session file to your iCloud Drive
- Open the iCloud Drive app on your iOS device, and tap the session file
- Press share button, then choose “Copy to RaceChrono Pro”.
- Session will open in RaceChrono. Press Save icon to keep te session.
Notice you can use any cloud drive service here, such as DropBox. You can even send the session file as e-mail attachment and open it in your iOS device.