Pro version: video recording doesnt work on Sony Xperia Tipo

Hi,
after being very, very happy with the standard version I decided to buy the Pro version for my trackdays.
However, unfortunately the video recording function - which was the main reason for me to purchase the pro license - does not work at all. After pushing the rec-button during a session I constantly get the same error message saying: "Media Recorded died with error code 0"

My phone: Sony Xperia tipo dual, Android 4.0

What I´ve tried already:
- tried all resolution and quality settings in racecrono - problem persists
- tried camera expert settings/compatibility mode - automatic/disabled/enabled - problem persists
- changed recording to internal/external storage - problem persits
- changed different video settings directly in the phone camera´s menu - problem persits

Desperately looking for a solution. If video recording does not work on my phone, I should have rather opted only for the 2 packages instead :-(
Any help is very much appreciated
many thanks and keep up the good work!

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Thank you for reporting the issue, that is unfortunate indeed. I'm more than happy to refund you if we do not find a solution. I will email you on some details.
  • I've ordered the phone, I will try to fix when it arrives.
  • Hi, sure, no problem - great customer support !
    Thanx
  • edited July 2014
    The device still hasn't arrived. I hope it will be here tomorrow. Otherwise next time I can look at it is on next weeks thursday.
  • Ok, got the phone. I'm getting the same error as you, so the problem is confirmed. I will investigate now and try to fix.
  • edited August 2014
    Fixed. I will release new beta version soon with the fix. Please join beta group to get it early.
  • Wow, thats great! Thanks a lot, Ill join the beta group as advised in the next days.
    keep up the great work!