My purchased upgrades have disappeared

edited September 2014 in RaceChrono for Android
I purchased the "Devices Pack" and the "Analysis Pack" about 3 months ago and was connected to RaceDac and getting the predictive timer function. But this weekend I get the notice that my trial subscription has expired and I only get 5 minutes of connect time to RaceDac and the predictive timer has gone (which I have not experienced since I bought the upgrades). I certainly got a full race (30 minutes) of connection to RaceDac for the previous race weekends. And I'm pretty sure that I was getting predictive lap times in place of current sector times.

I have v3.16 and the upgrade screen says I have bought the Device Pack and the Analysis Pack. I did install them although there is no apparent confirmation that I did do it. I can't upgrade to the Pro Version because the Google store says my "device isn't compatible with this version". My device is a discontinued Samsung Galaxy Player 5 (model# YP-G70) (A non-phone 5" tablet that was supposed to be an alternate to the Apple I Pod). The device info page says it has Android version firmware ver. 2.3.5 ("Gingerbread") and kernel version 2.6.35.7

What do I look for to try to restore these features?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    When you go to "Upgrade RaceChrono" page, do you see the item buttons as "Bought" or do they have price text on them?

There is one pending bug: The purchases maybe forgotten by the app, but remembered when starting the app from main menu, or when visiting in the "Upgrade RaceChrono" page. If you see the "Bought" text on the items, but still sometimes the features are not enabled, you might be experiencing this same bug. I will be fixing this very soon. The workaround is to first visit the upgrade screen before starting a session.

If it says the items are not bought, it maybe problem with networking, Play Store or the actual licenses. If this is the case I need to contact you through email.

• Thanks,
    I think you've solved my problem. Yes, the items are labeled as "Bought". I had pushed the upgrade button and the next time, I didn't get the warning. I wasn't sure if that fixed it, because I don't have everything working together and getting data until I'm on the race track. But it looks like it is working properly now.
  • If it happens again, go to upgrade screen before starting the session. This is known issue with a fix coming soon.