Suggestions

edited February 2017 in RaceChrono for Android
Dear RaceChrono developers,

Yor app is amazing! Than you for that work!

I have just two suggestion that I really think is missing on the app.

1- I race go-karts, so the speed on the main screen(that blue one, with the delta diferencial, best and current lap) it would be great, because you really want see the speed after to do a corner, to see how it was.

2- On the telemetry analisis, above the two graphics showing the speed diference of the two laps, you guys should set the app to show too the graphic of delta diferencial(time) on the whole lap. That graphic will start on the middle of screen and according to one or other lap is faster than other the graphic will be up or down. I think that is important because sometimes, analizing the speeds diferences you see that in one lap you do the corner with a slow entering and a fast out-corner, and in other lap, you do the oposite. Just by that you can`t know witch way is fester, soo you need the delta graphic(the information that you show in the blue screen, variating on red to green).

Thanks alot again, and have a good day.

Aecio Telles

Comments

• Hi,

1) Yes, I plan to do something like this in the future.

2) There is already "time difference" channel. There is also "time gain" channel which shows rate of change in the time difference as seconds per kilometer. This is a premium feature available in RaceChrono Pro and RaceChrono Free's "Analysis Pack" IAP.