Overlay G-Force on video (Pro version)

Hi all!

I've bought the Pro version and did a small test (OnePlus 1 phone) and it works great.
But on the video I can only overlay the speed. I can see the g-forces on the graph but not on the video.
Is there any way I can get the g-forces overlaid on the video too using just RaceChrono Pro? If not, how can I do it using other software (and which)?

Thank you for the help! Kind regards,
Duarte

Comments

• Hi,

Currently the dash is static, but I will make it configurable in coming versions of RaceChrono Pro. There are paid apps like RaceRender2 and DashWare where you can freely configure the dash.

-Antti
  • Hi, Antti!

Thank you for your answer!
    I would rather do all on the mobile phone, without having to merge data sources on the PC. So I'll be looking forward to the next versions of RaceChrono Plus. Keep up the good work!

Duarte
  • Hi, Antti,

I tested pro version this afternoon and want the same feature like RaceRender2.

Lulu
  • Do you mean specifically this G-force meter? Still on my TO-DO list.
  • Yes, I want G-force meter.
    Hope G-force meter can be exported along with the video.
    By the way, I export my video with speed meter overlay, but the mp4 file itself no speed meter information.
  • Yep it will be in overlay. Answered to another thread about the speedometer problem.
  • I'm interested in this feature, too. Thank you for adding it to a future release.
  • Will release it to beta group soon.
  • It's in beta now. Go join the beta group and have a go. Let me know what you think.