Problem with automatic linking of videos in RaceChrono Pro

edited January 2015 in RaceChrono for Android
When i started using RaceChrono Pro fews months ago, my video took in RaceChrono will auto linked to all laps in my session, but now when i using it, i don't know why the video didn't auto linked to my session, and i didn't change any setting before, my ver is 3.33. Hope anyone can help me, thank you very much.

Comments

• Hi, can you share the session to me at tracks(at)racechrono.com , and I'll take a look.
  • you mean share the session to your email: tracks@racechrono.com in the RaceChrono Pro apps? thank you
  • I sent it, thank you very much
  • The session has following video file, but it has been unlinked: RC_20150115_142924.mp4

Is it possible you have accidentally unlinked the video? You can sync and link it back following this tutorial: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=480 . Notice you need to do this manually unfortunately.
  • i know that i can link it manually, but i want to know that why the video took in the app internal camera can't auto link to my session. Cos it worked before but in the last two times i used, it didn't work in all of my session. So is there any setting or anyting i need to set or change? thank you very much
  • edited January 2015
    Sorry, I did not realise this is happening for new sessions. There's no related to this settings, but it might be a bug. Did you start the video recording before GPS has lock to satellites? Which devices are you using for recording, OBD-II? Bluetooth GPS? Which Android version?
  • edited January 2015
    Just verified on v3.36 that it still links the videos once there is lock to satellites. Please update to latest version, let's hope that fixes it. Notice videos won't be linked if video recording is stopped before there is lock to satellites.
  • edited January 2015
    Just reviewed the old code for v3.33, there was a bug fixes in v3.36 related to this. If the GPS receiver was defined as something other than Device #1 in settings, the videos were not linked. Also OBD-II data was not recorded etc. Can you tell me which device number your GPS is defined in RaceChrono settings so we can confirm this.
  • Cool, my GPS was defined at number 3, so i think the V3.36 will already solve my problem. And i have changed the device number to number one as well for safe. Really thank you very much!! ^3^
  • edited January 2015
    I'm glad to be able to help! Any number should work on v3.36.