htc one m9 and gopro 3 black edition

race chrono is working perfectly in every way exceptgopro videos will not show up can anybody help me where am I going wrong

Comments

• When you say they will not show up, what do you mean? You have copied them somewhere on sdcard or internal storage, but they do not show up in the RC's video list?

Did you copy the files either to /DCIM/RaceChrono/ (on internal storage) or /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro/files/Movies/RaceChrono/ (on sdcard) ?
  • after downloading gopro video to my phone It goes into gallery my photo i can then move it to the sd card do I have to give it a certain name i must explain not very good with technology
  • The video files need to be in either of those two folders. So if they are already on your phone memory, then just move them to /DCIM/RaceChrono/ with the file management app that comes with your phone (I'm sure HTC has one, as well as Samsung).
  • Yes there is a file manager on my phone I can move the files to the sd DCIM also into racechrono and sessions but when I open the app it still says no video where do I go from here
  • Got it sorted did a video with the phone and race chrono and then found where the file went to and put my gopro footage in the same place thank you for the help would never of looked in file manager before
  • Good to hear you got it sorted :)
  • It would be nice if the app allowed you to connect to videos directly in the gopro folder without the need for a copy.
  • edited November 2016
    There are free apps that can do this for you @pfitzpa1

Here is the tutorial: http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-sms-from-htc-one-m9-to-pc.html