RaceChrono for Blackberry?

Hi there, I'm from Indonesia and already used your marvelous software for about a year. And all I can say is, there's so much I can improve myself on the track with this program.

Now I want to change my Nokia N81 phone to Blackberry. Does your software compatible with it? Thanks for your reply..

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Sorry, BlackBerry is not supported. To support it might be harder as RaceChrono is written in C++ and BlackBerry supports only Java.

... But we will do it if we start supporting Java at some point! First, we will do the platforms that support C++, like Windows Mobile.
  • hi
    iì'm from italy and i'd like to know if
    will it be you intention to do the java plattform?
    and if yes. how long it will takes?
    weeks? nonths? years?
    becouse i'm thinking to change my blackberry to use your GREAT software on my handy..
    thank you
  • edited April 2009
    Not atleast this year. But but my thinking is that if Android becomes a ruling force next year (it might), I'm going to have to do version for it. And then BlackBerry will be easy. For now to use RaceChrono you need to get a cheap S60/WM smart phone / PDA.
  • Sorry to bring this up again.
    Any developments for Blackberry?

Would love to have this on Blackberry
  • Unfortunately no plans to support BlackBerry. It does not allow C++ development, and RaceChrono is 100% C++. So it would need full rewrite.
  • Ahh no. Thats such a pity.
    I will have to get a PDA then.

Thanks anyway