Save Gopro Videos on sd Card

Hi.

I have just purchased the Pro upgrade to link my gopro with racechrono. It´s working fine.

But as I don`t have that much internal storage I would like racechrono to save the linked video files on my external Storage/SD Card when downloading from the gopro using racechrono.
When downloading the videos to my phone it automatically saves them on the internal storage and I haven`t found an option to change that so it downloads them to the SD Card.
Is there such an option? And if there isn`t, could you encorporate it in an Update?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Comments

• edited March 2017
    On my TO-DO list, it was an oversight not to include it. You can actually place them in /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro/files/Movies/RaceChrono on the sd card, but there's no option in the download feature for this...
  • Any chance this is done or near done? I'd love to queue all my videos to download on the drive home, but I can only hold 1-2 at a time in my minimal internal storage.
  • edited June 2018
    Current beta allows you to select download location (from the menu button on the storages). Notice also the GoPro support has been rewritten in the current beta. It has some slight problems still, but should be fixed in next one.