Help needed for a Novice

Can anyone provide a step by step guide on how to overlay the Race Chrono Pro info with Video taken from a go Pro Hero % when using and IPhone? I have tried to the point of frustration to do this following the tutorial video but the info it shows on the video is not what I'm seeing. I'm not the most tech savvy person and I'm at the point of throwing it all in the bin any help would be great

Comments

• I'll answer to email, as there might be screenshots etc. that I need from you. I'll try to clear up the tutorials accordingly.
  • Novice here also - what am I doing wrong to get a video linked, but with 0 Mb ?
    Thank you in advance
  • Did this get sorted? I have a session without linked video (I couldn't get the App to see the Go Pro despite the Go Pro app seeing it fine). I now have the video in the app but can't link it to export. It's very frustrating!
  • Cancel that I found the tiny little lock symbol that turned out to be a button. Works well once you know how to find it. A tutorial would be great!
  • @BillClarke can you contact RaceChrono support through the web page support form? I will need some screenshots etc. to understand what is happening.