I realize this is a very BASIC question that probably has 10 answers lying in the archives 5 years ago, but I was not able to find them. When I export my session in v3.csv, or v2.csv, or v1.csv I get Shenandoah track in Summit Point Raceway shown as a straight line (in RaceRender) and a starting and non changing MPH of 13422 despite the cap being 120MPH. The only export that gave something different that I have found so far has been the .nmea export which does not show the track accurately (although not a straight line) despite the phone app having it correct. I was at first exporting the data from my Android S9 to a Google Drive. I suspected that "maybe" the file was getting altered or changed and so I went with the tried and true old school cable and grabbed the file from my phone to my PC which appeared exactly as it had previously. Anyone with a helpful tip gets a million zillion dollars! - which will be deposited into the bank of your choice after you provide proper ID, DNA and fingerprint on or after your 200th birthday.