I've just released RaceChrono v7.6 for Android to the beta group ( https://racechrono.com/article/faq/how-do-i-join-the-beta-group
Biggest changes are finally fixed GoPro remote control, and removing the POI annotations from the satellite maps.
RaceChrono v7.6.0 change log:
- Big fix: GoPro remote control feature works properly again on GoPro 9 and 10, and video file downloads are faster and more reliable
- Added: Possibility to add narrower traps (10 and 15 meters)
- Added: Media Store picker is now used in Import screen for Android 13
- Added: Android 13 support
- Changed: Removed POI annotations from satellite maps
- Changed: Importing is no longer automatically started for “dropped” files
- Changed: Added second decimal to the distance gauge
- Fixed: Folders were not shown when picking files from Media Store (Android 9 or older)
- Fixed: Decimal value rounding changed from Java default “half even” to “half up”
RaceChrono v7.6.4 change log:
- Added: Remote control support for GoPro HERO 11
- Added: Official support for Alsense ALS Tire BLE tire temperature sensor
- Fixed: Media store folder not always accessible on Android 13
- Fixed: "Toast" notifications not cancelled properly before displaying next one
- Fixed: Allow multi-line comments in AIM .CSV imports
- Fixed: Broken lap timing metadata in .VBO exports
- Fixed: Export queue reported erroneous “No data to export” when exporting items from multiple sessions or when the queue was opened from the main screen
Let me know how everything works!
Hi, since your Update i am Not able to Connect to the diy device anymore.
Are there some Changes ?
This is a bug that exists long before this version
When you reduce the scale of the graphic, in forward, it works, but, in reverse, the screen remains black and has difficulty to refresh.