I've just released RaceChrono v7.6 for Android to the beta group ( https://racechrono.com/article/faq/how-do-i-join-the-beta-group
Biggest changes are finally fixed GoPro remote control, and removing the POI annotations from the satellite maps.
RaceChrono v7.6.0 change log:
- Big fix: GoPro remote control feature works properly again on GoPro 9 and 10, and video file downloads are faster and more reliable
- Added: Possibility to add narrower traps (10 and 15 meters)
- Added: Media Store picker is now used in Import screen for Android 13
- Added: Android 13 support
- Changed: Removed POI annotations from satellite maps
- Changed: Importing is no longer automatically started for “dropped” files
- Changed: Added second decimal to the distance gauge
- Fixed: Folders were not shown when picking files from Media Store (Android 9 or older)
- Fixed: Decimal value rounding changed from Java default “half even” to “half up”
Let me know how everything works!