Good morning, I'm an italian boy from Rome.
Is there some "pious soul" to tell me what I must buy, what it's preferible to buy, what I must download and which are steps to installation ?
In particular, I'm not "update" on gps, cellulars and electronic objects.
So, Please, May You help me to complete this diagram on what I must do? (I'm interested to a precise timing system):
1) buy a suitable cellular: which model? (I know that it's important the quality of external gps, not the quality of cellular ... but I don't understood if with a 5hz external gps setted on 1/100s it's important also the cellular's quality, cause more info to receive)
2) Download "RaceChrono version 1.30 released!" (what I must download from here? http://www.racechrono.com/download/?lang=en)
3) which is the better external gps to buy? (first and second)
4) download also racechrono2avi (from here: http://www.racechrono.com/forum/?CategoryID=9 ... but which version?)
5) download racetrack library (here for Italy: http://www.racechrono.com/tracks/?lang=en&country=Italy)
5) what is the obd?... (I know only the obd cable to connect between car's ecu and notebook, but I don't think it is to intend here.. so, please, tell me what is it and which model I must buy?)
6) Do I must update some version of something (on cellular or other)?
... Then, Where/how/what Do I must do to run all things well?
Thanks, best regards, Manuel
ps.: last question: I have seen that from the end of may 2010 there will be a new version of racechrono. I'll use racechrono to the beginnig of new year, so if with the new version of racechrono there will be also an update of cellular/external gps/operative system model, perhaps it's better for me to answer for the next version or is it not important?