Wont log runs

Can I ask for some help please?

I am new to Race Chrono, but really looking forward to using it on trackdays on my bike.

I have downloaded the latest version onto an Orange SPV M700 running WM6. It all seems fine. It is using the internal gps and can find 6 or 7 satelites. It logs the route travelled and I can review this okay. When I set it to Performance Test it does not log any runs. I have tried every variable I can think of but it still wont log any runs.

When I resume a session I have noticed that it can no longer see any satelites and I need to do a soft re set. Not sure if this is linked to the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Can you send the \RaceChrono\Sessions\*-nmea.txt files from your selected storage to tracks(at)racechrono.com ? If you see the route, lap timing probably works. Performance testing might not work because the GPS is not giving zero speed when stopped. I'll investigate when I have some time.
  • Hi aol.

You were correct. I selected an alternative performance test, 80 - 120 kmh, which did not require a zero speed. This works fine. Is there anything that I can do to make it work with the internal GPS on the zero speed tests? It is not the end of the world because the main requirement is for lap times which I assume will work fine. But it would be nice to have some standing start performance figures as well.

Thank you for your help.
  • Can you send me the -nmea.txt files? No way to fix it without changing the binaries :)