Export

Hello, thank you for this wonderful application. It is only application which can accurately view behaviour of speed.

I would like to ask you ask about the export. I usually make the session and I often forget to export it. Then I have in my phone many sessions and I must manually mark and export them. Could it be done automatically? For e.g. I choose that I want to export to gpx and then sessions will be exported (which have never been exported).

Than I have question about lap timing? I look that it is possible to inset split line, start line, finish line. Great. But it is possible to view it in computer in some application? E.g. in some table. And is it possible to name spart, split and finish line? Well, I don´t use Racechrono for rally but for bike or train. So I would like to name start, split and finish line and then compare times in table. Please, help me.

I am sorry for my english.

Comments

• You can use RaceChrono for Windows computers (it's in download section) to view. You can change names of all trap lines if this is what you mean. Thanks for the suggestions for batch export.