RC export for iPhone

After many years of putting of getting an iPhone ( mainly because of Steve Jobs chokehold on it and many standard functions ) I now have one for better or worse.

I have used RC for many years now and it has always been a trusted friend but I would like to view RC's sessions on the iPhone. I would be happy with just the lap times.

I know AOL is busy and has been ask about developing an iPhone version a million times but if he could find the time to right an export choice in RC for Track and Lap times of one or all sessions in some kind of standardised text format that would be great.

Comments

• You can export in CSV format and I'm sure that when it comes to reading CSVs on the iPhone that "there's an app for that."
  • Only problem with CSV files is that you get all the data and on a 5Hz receiver that's a lot. What I'm looking for is a export function in RC that will export just the Track Name/Lap Times/Sectors/Date etc.
  • I've yet to have a CSV over 1MB, so perhaps your sessions are longer than mine. I just open the CSV in Excel and do an auto-filter on lines that don't have a sector name in them. I'd be interested in writing an app for the iPhone/iPad as I've just bought an iPad, but Apple make you use a Mac to write the apps and I don't have one of them.