Track Map For Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL, USA)

Hello,

Has anyone made a track map for the Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL, USA. I am going to be there the end of August and would appreciate if someone can provide me with a map. I am going to be running SOUTH and FULL Courses.

Thanks

Comments

• Hey, saw your request here and on 350Z. There aren't any in the library but you can easily set them up after your first sessions, or if you have a slow pace lap to begin with set your traps as you go.

Marty
  • As this was my first time using it wanted to keep things simple and pre-load maps if available. I'll first try creating a sample outside on public streets then it should be easy to repeat it on the track.
  • edited August 2010
    the easiest was is to run your first session with the unit running.

about 10 minutes before you go out on track start a New Session - with Lap Timing as the Session type, and click Create New under track. Once you start out click on the "Start" button, then switch to live timer.

As you go to the hot pit find the "Add trap" button and when you cross the Start/Finish line on pit row hit the button.

Run you session as you normally would (paying attention to the track and not the timer)
    ;)

When you session finishes and you are back in the pits you can stop the session, and then go to the previous sessions and look at your data. Under "browse traps" you can addition sections and split lines and the recorded data will change accordingly. Even after the entire event you want to change, add, or delete your traps you can and it will also changed on your saved track file.

If you want, after the weekend you can export and upload that track map here since it hasn't been done yet.