Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better usability

edited March 2013 in RaceChrono for Android
This discussion was created from comments split from: Wishlist for RaceChrono v2 for Android.

Comments

• Please make this happen! My Nokia broke and I had to buy an android phone /Motorola Atrix/ the program available for it is Trackmaster- what a disaster! I couldn't understand the thing after reading the instructions for hours. Granted I'm not very tech savvy, but with Race Chrono I didn't have this problem. Also The interface of Trackmaster is a major kitch. I had to use it today at a track day here in Southern California and it was a pain in the b*t.
    The thing that I really liked in Racecrono was the dash, big numbers-easy to read, also liked the red, green scheme- very easy to see if you go faster or slower only with a glance /I'm riding a motorcycle, and don't have much time too look away/.
    The other thing that I liked in Racechrono was the library, very easy to upload tracks.
    Bottom line your program is awesome, don't change it too mutch, especially not in the direction of Trackmaster /I don't wanna know humidity, and air temperature, and what not...ugh..!/ Please make Racechrono for Android!
  • chrisan: I agree with your thoughts about the competing product. I will aim at simplicity and ease of use in v2. This was not priority when I made v1 but I've learned a thing or two since 2007 :)