datalogger and smartphones without pc

Hello everyone,
I am an owner of racechrono from a little time and I'd like to buy one or more bluetooth5hz datalogger ...) not too expensive (of the way if you have an address in less than 40 euros made ​​me sign ....) ...
i would like to know if he can retrieve information from the logger bluetooth with an app like android androidmtk
so i can just have the datalogger on the bike and then to send the given logger bluetooth for use on the racechrono smartphones without having to go through a pc??
j wish I could do without the pc for the track and the same opportunity does not have my phone on me during running...
thank you in advance for your answers ...
and sorry for the english

Comments

• I can take a look at the files, if you can send me couple of files in MTK binary format (downloaded with androidmtk app) to tracks(at)racechrono.com. Maybe I can create import for this.
  • I did not even buy a bluetooth receiver 5hz so I can not export the files with the application androidmtk....
    I wanted to know if it could work before buying one
    if i buy one i will send you couple of files in MTK binary format (downloaded with androidmtk app)
    thanks for your the answer
  • just thanks for race chrono !!!!