Import NMEA data

Firstly, thanks to AOL for providing such an awesome app!

I know that an import feature does not exist on Android yet. What I am looking for is a workaround that will allow me to perform something similar.

I've seen that the GPS settings has an NMEA file device type, but I cannot get it to work. When I try to select the Input file, I just get a message "No files found".

I have tried saving my NMEA file in the following folders: /sdcard/RaceChrono, /sdcard/RaceChrono/session_2013-07-24_10-00 /sdcard/RaceChrono/Sessions.

I have tried the following filenames: session_2013-07-24_10-00.nmea, session_2013-07-24_10-00.txt, input.txt

I have also tried exporting an existing session to NMEA and use that for the NMEA file device. No luck. Still get "No files found".

Can someone please tell me where I need to put the NMEA file, and what filename it needs to be?

Note that I have no problems importing the NMEA files to the PC version, so I don't think there is anything wrong with my files.

Comments

• Create /RaceChrono/input/ folder and place your nmea files there. The file name can be anything, just pick the right file from device configuration.
  • aol you are a star mate! Thanks for your help, and keep up the good work!
  • Hi aol :)

Is it possible to import a csv file on a PC.? It seems that the version of Windows Racechrono available on the website is v1.45 and it manages only the nmea files.

If the v1.45 cant make it, which windows software can it ?

Thanks for your answer :)