track is on android selectable but not on PC

Hi,
on my HTC One V i use racechrono 2.34 and can choose the new german racetrack "Bilster Berg". I exported my sessions, copied them to PC (Windows Vista) and there i need to chosse the track for importing the session.
Unfortunately the track is not listed in germany's list. Maybe a problem with the menue ? First visible track starts with an "E"....
btw: great App/Programm.
Best rgds
Ralf

Comments

• Hello, this is known problem. The tracks backend is different for the "version 2" and old "version 1" apps, and I'm currently only adding the new tracks to the "version 2" backend due it being lot of work to maintain tracks library.
  • any workaround for me to get it working ?
  • edited September 2013
    Unfortunately currently only way is to create a track with start/finish line in ~similar position at Windows application. Sorry for the trouble, but I never figured people would be using the windows version once they got the Android version :)

Next version will have .VBO export so maybe you can use that instead then.
  • Another solution might be to run BlueStacks Android Emulator on Windows and use the Android version of racechrono on your PC. I tried it a few month ago and it worked, but I haven't transferred my logs yet.
  • edited September 2013
    I'm also interested in importing my sessions to PC. It would be much more comfortable to analize my sessions in PC.
    You say that a solution is to create a track on Windows application. How can this be done? I select "Track profiles" and then "Create new", give it a name, but thats it. How can I add a start/finish line?
  • Figured it out myself - the track can be edited under "Previous sessions".
    And aol, you should put more effort to PC. I think there are a lot of people who would like to analize their sessions on PC.
    Really great app!
  • janar08, unfortunately the Windows version has been at end-of-life for many years already. I will arrange something else for analysis outside the phone in coming month or two. But it will just not be the old PC software...
  • aol, can't wait!