apk file for android

Hello

where I can find the apk file for an old android 2.2 ,in which I have trouble to use the store

Comments

• after some online search I found an unknown version racechrono.apk 847kb size,when I tried to install it I got "application not installed"
  • I'll email it to you.
  • received ,thanks.
  • hi, I'm new in the forum as I'm just intending to start using the software.

I would like to install Racechrono into an android phone that has no google services (so no chance to download it from google store).

I'm trying to find the APK directly on the web to download it directly into my phone.
    Does anyone knows were could I find it?
  • Hello

I have just sourced an android device to use with a Qstarz Bluetooth unit - but cant seem to log into the google play site to get the latest software - cant wait to use it this weekend - is there a download link for the latest APK or could I have it e-mailed please?

Many thanks!

Mark
  • Hi, I'm new to everything, Android, Racechrono, the whole lot. My low priced China phone does not work with any of the Google apps and is currently defeating my purpose of getting this device for the track event this weekend. Is it possible to also send me the apk file so that I can work my way into installing the tracks as well? Cheers!
  • I am running Android 2.3.4 any chance you can email me the APK file as well?

Many thanks.

Tim Butcher
  • Hi all,
    I bought Car Computer on Android 4.1.1 OS specially for RaceChrono, but Play Market writes that device is not supported. ((((

Could you please send me *.apk-file in lt3th@mail.ru, may be it helps...
  • Hello,
    I would also like to install Racechrono on my old android device without internet, so I need an install file. Could you e-mail the .apk file?
    Much appreciated!