CSV export hangs on v3.10

I just got a new android device and purchased racechrono pro (3.10). I am having problems with the export feature. On the sample session, the export to vbo works but the export to csv either in dashware or racechrono2avi fails. It tarts and hangs in the exporting phase.

I am not sure how to get around this. Exporting the data is a nice feature because I use dashware to sync the data with my gopro videos and racelogic software to analyze the data on my pc.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Can you share me the session you're trying to export? Press the share button next to the export button, and send it through email to tracks(at)racechrono.com . I'm sure it's possible to fix it, but there's probably no workaround before I make a fix.
  • I had the problem with the sample session that comes with the app. Just selected to export the entire route and it hangs at the end.

Upon further expirementation I noticed that if I pick a frequenvy , say 10hz, the task completed. Not sure how well as I see some columns titled unknown.

If you cannot replicate this with the sample session, I can drive around here and create a simple logging session to replicate it.

I am using a new moto g phone for this.
  • I've just reproduced it, it's quite weird. I'll let you know when I learn more of it.
  • edited June 2014
    Ok, got it. There will be fix release v3.11 later today. The unknown columns titles was separate bug, fixed that also.
  • Thanks, the app updated itself earlier and both issues are gone. I did not try importing data into dashware yet. I will let you know if I see anything else.