Which User Manual for Pro App?

edited July 2014 in RaceChrono for Android
Hello,
ould like to start using RaceChrono, but first I started with the user manual. I will be using the Google Nexus 7 2013 tablet, and I would like to record just video with the speed dial, if possible. I was reading both the old and new manuals, and I did not read how you turn on the video recording. It only tells you to start a session, and that RaceChrono can read video files.

I was using aLapRecorder HD which automatically records video, with user-selectable gauges, but the developer has stopped support with Android 4. I simply want to record video while driving (a track or streets) with speed displayed.

Can someone please recommend the correct user manual for the Pro Android application? I cannot invest the money until I am sure I can use the app with little trouble while in the car.

Thanks, TomL Ohio, USA

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Hello TomL,

The two manuals available in the web site are for older products unfortunately. Sorry for confusion, I should make it clear in the web site that these are for previous products. I've tried to make the current Android apps so easy that they would not need a manual.

For now I can recommend installing the free version and trying how it works for you (although it does not record video). The Pro version has one extra page on the 'Live' screen, which is for video. Video recording is started separately from that page. Video recording can be stopped separately too, but it does always stop when you exit the 'Live' screen.

I understand a manual might be a good way to promote the app, so people would be more comfortable buying it. Instead of creating a manual, I will be creating few video clips to highlight the most used features, such as the Video analysis on this clip:

-Antti