Tire temperature IR camera updated (RejsaRubberTrac)

124»

Comments

• here is the board- BOARD_NRF52_FEATHER
    sensor - DIST_VL53L0X
    firmware- RejsaRubberTrac-master

Begin startup
    Starting I2C
    Starting distance sensor
    Starting temp sensor
    Starting bluetooth with MAC address FD:E1:23:C0:0E:F9
    Device name: RejsaRubberF C00EF9
    Running!
    3.1Hz 69mV 1% 83mm 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    40.0Hz 69mV 1% 166mm 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

here is the board- BOARD_NRF52_FEATHER
    sensor - DIST_VL53L0X
    firmware- RejsaRubberTrac-develop 2
    distance is not shown here. - D: N/A

Begin startup. Arduino version: 10607
    Starting temperature sensor for F ...
    Starting BLE device: RejsaRubberF
    Starting bluetooth with MAC address
    Device name: RejsaRubberF c00ef9
    Running!
    Rate: 0.0Hz V: 366mV (1%) Wheel: F D: N/A Zoomrate: 0.00% Outliers: 0.00% MaxRowDelta: 0.0 AvgTemp: 0.0 AvgStdDev: 25.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0
    Rate: 0.0Hz V: 366mV (1%) Wheel: F D: N/A Zoomrate: 0.00% Outliers: 0.00% MaxRowDelta: 0.0 AvgTemp: 0.0 AvgStdDev: 25.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0 T: 0.0
    Rate: 1203.4Hz V: 366mV (1%) Wheel: F D: N/A Zoomrate: 0.00% Outliers:

• I'll email the guy who's done most of the work on the rewrite in the development branch. He had a lot of focus on adding support for the ESP32 so he could run two sets of sensors per board. And also the autozoom stuff of course. AFAIK he has working distance sensors with the development branch but since it is work in progress it might be with ESP32 rather than nRF.

The safe bet is always to build around the released "main" version
  • I am very grateful to MagnusThome for being patient with my stupid questions.
    I found my problem partially. I did not specify the distance sensor in the configuration (here is a hand-face smiley).
    #define DIST_SENSOR DIST_VL53L0X !!!!

But in the reyschrono program there is still no display of the distance. if I turn off one of the sensors, then there is a display.
    I don't know how to insert screenshots from the program here. tell.

MagnusThome, please bear with me a little more. I'm sure I can)))
  • I deleted all the sensors from the raychrono program and re-entered them. Everything worked! I don't know what I'm doing but I can do it ;)
  • @racechrono is there a way to change color scale in temp? For cold weather the 40C threshold for turning dark blue into light blue is too much. It would be ideal if we can set tyre operating window and the app would adjust the color scale accordingly
  • @piotr_i you will be able to set the temperature range in RaceChrono v8.0
  • I'm looking forward to that!

Just posted it on another thread, maybe it's of interest here as well. My final setup, just need to adjust the rear cam view.