racecrono to trackvision..export file

hi,how i can exported racecrono file to use in trackvision??
i try in .csv and .dat but is not correct!!

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Hi amax, nice to hear from you! The CVS export format is supported by the external "Pandora" converter which will make it TrackVision format (also a CVS).

I'm planning a native TrackVision export for future versions which will make the extra step unnecessary.
  • ok,i download pandora..but what file i read??

with racecrono i export in??'..csv??.nmea?traveled route? or all laps??

what file i read with pandora??
  • Yes, export a CSV and "All laps", and read the exported file from pandora.
  • ok,now i try..
  • i export in.csv all laps. but with pandora i have problem.

when read the file .csv with pandora ( i selection Btq1000 csv reader) but i see a window error: insufficent or invalid data in the provided csv file.make sure the followin fields are in the file.valid,time,date,latitudine e.. ecc.ecc...

help me...
  • edited July 2008
    Did you use the "Standard" for CSV separators? Hard to say what is wrong. Maybe someone with more Pandora/Trackvision experience will reply here. Roberto?

Stay tuned for the "native" Trackvision support, it should work much better when I get it done.
  • yes i use standard .csv
  • edited September 2008
    amex#54, make sure you have the latest version of Pandora --> http://www.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=pandoraconverter&ReleaseId=13502

It has a RaceChrono option in the drop box
  • ok,now Pandora process my file!! but in trackvideo i don't see the track!

in preferences (data logger) i have : sample logger..is true??
  • ahh...i have track vision in Demo version!!
  • I've been trying to get Trackvision to recognise the Pandora csv export file with no success. I'm using the latest version Pandora, I've tried all the different Data Loggers in Trackvisions preferences but I never get a track map or any other data to load.

Please if someone can give me the setting to use it would be most appreciated.

P.S. I'm using a Qstars 818 as the GPS antenna.
  • edited September 2008
    RaceChrono v1.01 beta has now direct TrackVision support. Also TrackVision support area for RaceChrono users is created here: http://trackvision.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=38