Rename RaceDac Analog Channels

Hello!
I'm using Racechrono Pro together with RaceDac datalogger. I would like to rename some of the RaceDac channels (Analog1, Analog2, Analog3....) as long as I'm using Racechrono as my own dashboard.

Is it possible to change in RC or should it be renamed on Racedac?

On the other hand, I would like to swap between lap timer screen and data (rpm, gear, water temp....) with a push button on my handlebar linked to a blueetooth button similar to the ones used on the selfie sticks.

Do you think it can be possible? I can't put my hand over the screen while I'm riding....

Thanks in advance!

Gus

Comments

• Currently not possible to change the names. There is big changes coming regarding the channels, but exact details are still undecided. I will investigate the button possibility.
  • Hi,
    How are the name changes progressing, as I too would like to rename the analog channels?
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    There will be big changes for the "DIY" devices in next major version. Exact details are yet to be decided, so cannot tell more :)
  • Any news on this subject? I checked it on the latest versions but can't find how to do it, if it's possible.
  • edited March 2021
    Nope. But I am planning to create new protocol message format, that would include the channel configuration. Also I am planning to do "math channels" that would allow you derive new channels from existing ones. It would not exactly be renaming, but it could be used to achieve same result.