budget/cheap tablets

hello

will cheap/budget tablet such as : http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_135816.html work with racechrono ?
what do you suggest ?

Comments

• Expect trouble when buying outside the main stream manufacturers. I have no idea if it will work, sorry.
  • have you tested any cheap tablet that work well with racechrono?
  • edited April 2015
    From unknown Chinese manufacturers no, not really. I'm sure other people have, so maybe someone will reply to this with their experience. If the cheap device comes with Play Store there's 90% chance RaceChrono will run, but camera support, hardware accelerated video export etc. may still be broken. If the device doesn't have Play Store then the probability is close to 0%.

There's cheap (but not as cheap) ones available from Asus, Samsung and other major brands. All of those should run fine, and if not then I will buy the device and fix it. Unfortunately cannot do this for every device as there is thousands of manufactures out there... Only the most popular brands will receive this level of attention.
  • thanks for the info aol ,i dont care about video etc ,i just want for time laps.