Setting Target Sector Times

Hi All,

I would like to set target sector times on my lap for race qualifying. That way I can see how much +time I am away from achieving my ideal sector and then know If I need to push more there.

If I go below this sector time it would be then be recorded obviously as new personal best.

Is there a way I can do this?

Comments

• AJ29, I don't think there is a way to do this currently, but it sounds similar to the existing feature of Reference Laps. You choose a lap from actual recorded sessions rather than manually set target times.

aol, I wonder whether it would be possible to leverage that functionality? I suppose you might make "target time" an attribute of each sector, though editing the track/sectors would invalidate the settings.

Somewhat related to what AJ29 is asking, there might be an interesting enhancement to the reference lap feature. In the current version, the user needs to know the session and lap they want to use for reference. There could be an additional choice where RC automatically finds the ideal lap across of all the existing recorded sessions for the same track. Assuming the Driver attribute is added, filter by that to get "personal best" times. This sounds feasible (ha ha, it's always easy to people not doing the actual work), though I'm not sure what priority you'd give it compared to other pending items.