Adding video to existing sessions

I have recorded sessions on my phone and have video in MP4 format from an external camera. How do I merge the data?

Comments

• I have the pro version by the way
  • Look at the tutorial here: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=480

I just tried it out with my latest session data & a GoPro video file, works just like the tutorial shows.
  • Cheers I've seen that article. My software doesn't seem to have the tab to select the internal storage of the phone. Is this feature available on android?
  • That sounds strange, swoakes. Looking at a recorded session, the blue circle will say "No videos". Tapping that should show either two or three lines: Linked videos, Internal storage, and optionally External storage if you have an SD card. Can you tell us what you see instead? And maybe your device and version of Android will help troubleshoot.
  • The UI has changed, theres no video tab anymore ;) Just click the videos button on the session and you have that "tab" as separate screen. Sorry for video being inaccurate!
  • got it :) will give it a go. Steve
  • next problem :( the video folder on my phone is set to look at /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/racechrono. This does not seem to exist when I browse the phone. Is this hidden somewhere?
  • Also what type of video files can the ap use? just MP4?
  • edited May 2015
    Look at /DCIM/RaceChrono , the start of the path is not usually visible in the file browsers. You can use MP4 and MOV (h.264 or h.263).
  • Great sorted. I had to create the racechrono folder in the DCIM folder. I copied my video and I can now see it :) Thanks aol
  • Great. I've managed to synch a video. :)