Viewing multiple laps overlay

I recently bought RaceChrono Pro to use for autocross. I used it for one event a few weeks ago, and all of my runs are visible overlaid in the Analysis module. Last weekend I did another event, and this time only one run is visible on the map at a time. I don't think I changed any settings, and the hardware is the same for both (Samsung Note 8 tablet, Garmin GLO, cheap bluetooth OBD2 dongle). Can't recall if there was a software update in the intervening time.

Any ideas? I wanted to review differences in driving line between runs, or at least after the session.

Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Make sure Analysis > Settings > Comparison graph is enabled, if you cannot see the comparison. It overlaya only two laps at a time. When viewing through "Route" button, you might see more than two laps overlaid at once.
  • Hi Antti. Thank you for your message. When I go to the Analysis Settings, I don't see the option to enable Comparison graphs. I am running 4.2.5.

The items displayed in the graph settings section are: x-axis, video markers, GPS channels, and OBD2 channels.
  • There's no comparison graphs if you open the analysis through "Videos" or "Route". That option is only available when you select a lap to analyse.
  • Excellent. That explains my problem. Thanks!