Happy Customer

I've been using Racechrono for a while (several years), but recently upgraded my kit due to Android 2.3 support.
Running GARMIN GLO (£100) and a 5" DOOGEE X5 Android 5.1 smartphone (£40) with video recorded via an SJCAM 4000 (£55) in car mode (auto records using 12v supply when engine runs)

I thought i'd shared my example of using the live timing information to maximise my qualifying laptime. The split is updated constantly and I can see it easily on the straights as it builds section by section. Knowing when you are up or down on your best, you can make sure you bank the laptime and don't bin it trying too hard in the last corner!

Not really using the pro functions, but have upgraded to say thanks and keep supporting a great product.

Next step is really to get OBD data included for analysis but need to modify the OBD power feed to be igntion only or at least switchable first and convert to RaceChrono generating the video overlap rather than racerender.

GarryG

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Always great to hear from happy users! The live timer will be greatly improved for RaceChrono v5.0, so I'm sure you'll be even happier then.

PS. The constantly updating delta time and OBD-II are premium features, so you ARE using Pro features, albeit not the video ones yet :)