Hey all. I have used the RaceChrono Custom PID feature and been testing/using it since the early days. Great results on one of my cars which is more modern/CANBUS etc.
I'm trying to define a few for my track car which is older. OBD2--J1850 VPW 10.4kbps--2003 Corvette Z06
I was poking around in Torque Pro today and some useful PIDs that are apart of the apps "GM pre-defined custom PID set". For example Knock Retard, EGR V (I have my wideband sensor wired to this, so I could log AFR or fuel pressure etc), Trans temp, etc.
These custom PIDs were working in Torque and all of the definitions visible.
When I put the info into RaceChrono, I just get "NO DATA". I tried a bunch of random stuff like different OBD header such as "0x7E0" which is what one of my other vehicles needed...no luck. The OBD header is simply "Auto" in Torque.
I took some screenshots of the "command" and "response" within Torque to maybe help shed some light on this for someone who is smarter on this.