Awesome app - minor improvements

edited November 2014 in RaceChrono for Android
Hey so I'm really impressed with this app - great work. It's *awesome*. If there's a sudden surge in purchases from New Zealand I might have instigated a few :)

Question
- Is there a way to sync sessions between app instances ? So I can record on my phone, and view later on my tablet?

Some general feedback :
- Would be super helpful to have a visual indicator that the external GPS is ready/paired on the start screen. I had to remember to check the bluetooth device was on and paired, particularly when walking away from the car between sessions.
- Figuring out "where" to put a video via Android File Transfer was pretty tricky maybe put a tip in on the link videos screen. Have a Nexus 5 which doesn't have an SD slot so had to use the File Transfer tool, took me a while to find the right directory to put videos into.

Comments

• Thank you for the feedback!

There's no automatic sync currently but it is on my TO-DO list. Currently options are copying from disk (yes Android File Transfer is poor), and sharing one-by-one from the share button on top of session screen. You can use dropbox, email, google drive etc when sharing.

Have you noticed the "device status" button at the bottom center of the screen when recording? I should make the button more clear visible. The GPS type is not visible without pressing the button, but at least you don't need to exit the live screen to check that.