UI/Gauge suggestions

edited July 24 in User videos etc
A few suggestions for gauges on liveview and video overlay, I'm pretty sure these addition would provide great help to drivers who would like to improve their performance on track thus make RC way more attractive.

1. A combined 3 column gauge for Clutch/Brake/Throttle, as widely used in almost all of the sim racing overlays.
2. A steering wheel angle display, currently the lean angle gauge can be used as a substitute, however hard to tell actual angle once turned over 180 degree, maybe a small tweek of the UI can be good enough.
3. A live line plot overlay in video, which can be extremely useful analysing trail braking technique etc.
4. All above three gauges together as one component, as shown in the exemple link below:
https://www.sdk-gaming.co.uk/knowledge-base/driver-inputs-component/

------------------------------
Also I would like to request the possiblity to change data source on the combined four wheel temperature display:
1. Many TPMS output tyre pressure and temperature together, it would be great to be able to add pressure data to one of these gauges, even temperature and pressure on the very same gauge (temp as color, and pressure as digital number).
2. What's more, I have just found out how to get independent wheel speed from CAN, thus it would be great to calculate and display wheel slip on one of these combined gauges. This would be a great tool to analyse brake balance and suspension setting. or even to be used as a wheel lock-up / spin indicator on track.
3. During the attempts to calculate lock-up/slip, I realised "Channel" funtion cannot be used in formula in a specific CAN ID, is there a way to call another variable such as "speed" within the "wheel_speed" CAN ID calculation?

Thanks again for the great product, and hope to see these features soon :wink: